For more Wordless Wednesday, check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go! and Healthy Moms.
Be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway for an $80 gift code to CSN Stores!
Double-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, mix sugar, butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Healthified Chocolate Lovers' Brownies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, mix granulated sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg whites. Stir in all remaining ingredients except powdered sugar. Spread in pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
I saw this on Alexis's blog, Running Away? I'll Help You Pack, who got it from Alesha at The Jacobsen Family! If both of them and their families loved this, then I knew I HAD to try it!!! (Plus is just sounded delicious...and it WAS!) :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderfully relaxing Mother's Day! :-)