Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Fun 2012

My head was NOT into Halloween this year. Between mentally preparing for a trip, being distracted by the hurricane and it's effect on our area and our yard being dug up for a water line to go to the barn, I didn't do as much as usual. We still got a couple little things in though :-)

The kids' footprint ghosts.

These are some pudding mosters we made
 
A game we played called "Don't Eat Frank!"  We had a TON of fun with this one.  So simple too!
A wine bottle ghost I made with glow-in-the-dark Mod-Podge.  I made 2 more for my sister and my mom :-)
 
Rich took Halloween off to help get a last minute car issue fixed before I had to drive it for my trip.  It was nice since we were both able to go to the kids' Halloween parties at school and I didn't have to feel guilty about missing one to be at the other.  We also got to bring the kids home early and they carved their pumpkin that we got from the garden a month ago! :-)
 
Love Blake's face as he cleans the pumpkin.  Too funny!
Rich enjoyed doing the carving.
The picture I took the kids right before they left for trick-or-treating and I left for my trip.  They still had fun without me :-)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween festivities.  I'm hoping next year is a little more relaxed! :-)

Please ignore the messes in the background!  A tiny house, with small kids somehow equates to HUGE messes!  It's never as bad as it looks though ;-)

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well it seems like a lot to me!Looks like they had fun and their costumes are so cute. Love the ghost bottles you made. Also I agree with Blakes face on cleaning out those pumpkin guts.

Cascia Talbert said...

I love your Blake and Morgan ghosts! That's a neat idea. It looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Together We Save said...

Oh ~ looks like you had so much fun with your little ones!!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOVE those footprint ghosts!! SO cute!
Hope you had fun on your trip! I have only been twice and I was a teen. We went for a vball tournament. :)
Adorable kiddos as always!! Blake's face is priceless in the pumpkin carving pic... I'd probably make that face too! LOL!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh girl didn't even see the mess!!!

You always do the fun and coolest things for each holiday! Lucky kids, they have a great mom :).

I love the wine bottle!!

 
Blogging tips