Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CSN Stores has me Dreaming Again!

I dream daily about how to go about fixing up our house. I love this little old place, but one day we'll need to gut the kitchen/dining room/living, plus add on and get everything new from the flooring to the lighting. The room that I think will be the most fun to create is the kitchen and CSN Stores has been a wonderful place to dream with over 200 stores to shop in!

For my floors, I'd love the Harris Wood Rocky Mountain Handscraped 2.25" Solid Red Oak in Russet.



I also like the Kraus Contemporary Kitchen Combos Undermount 32" Double Bowl Kitchen Sink with Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser.



This would be a wonderful refrigerator!

LG 24.7 Cu.Ft. French Three Door Refrigerator in Stainless Aluminium


And I'd love this for over a possible future island!


Hinkley Lighting Thistledown 3 Light Kitchen Island Light

While I'm dreaming, head on over to CSN Stores and take a look....I'll bet you'll be dreaming too!

Stay tuned for my upcoming review!! :-)

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the items you picked out. Beautiful flooring and the lighting is great too! I especially like the refrigerator. I wanted that when we moved in but they didn't have them in a built in yet! CSN has everything.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have been thinking allot about Amanda, how is she doing?

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

They have so many fantastic items! Love your taste!

Mrs. Valente said...

I am SO sorry, there seems to have been a breakdown in communication between myself and the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter folks. Would you mind resending your address?

sarah.valente@yahoo.com

Together We Save said...

I love CSN!! They have everything.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ohhh now you have me wanting to redo my kitchen :)

 
Blogging tips