Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun Links!

I came across these links this past week and liked them SO MUCH that I just had to share them!

Spring Crafts, Fun & Activities for Families eBook: This is a FREE eBook and has SO MANY fun crafts to do with kiddos this Spring! I've looked through it several times already dreaming about the fun the kiddos and I could have...and we've already made one of them! :-)

We Give Books: I actually just discovered this site this morning after reading today's post on Give Every Day. This site allows you to read books to your children online for FREE. The books you, or your child, like can be added to your 'library' and read over and over again. The coolest part is that for each book you read to your child, a book is given to a charitable campaign of your choice! I have already signed up and within 20 minutes Blake and I were able to read AND give 5 books to the NEA Foundation's Teaching Excellence Award winners' schools....we're going to start reading to give to the Jumpstart for Young Children program next! :-)

3 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girlie you always rock!!!

LOVE the Ebook I found some great things to do with the boys!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Love the idea of the We Give Books thing! Thanks for sharing the link! =)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That book idea is awesome. I will have to share that with some friends of mine.

 
Blogging tips