Monday, September 16, 2013

Fair Projects and Fun 2013

This is Morgan's 2nd year in 4-H and Blake's 1st.  They're both too young to compete, but they can still take projects in the 'Clover Buds'.  They're still interviewed and their projects are displayed at the fair.
 
Blake's projects this year:
 

 
 Morgan's projects this year:


Since the kids have projects at the fair, they can get in free all week, so we made sure to make it on the last day.  Morgan thought this was a pretty place to get their picture taken. :-)
And the kids also get one day to ride the rides for free as 4-Hers, so of course we had to take advantage of that!  I love their faces as they're riding this one! :-)

 
We usually try to make it to the fair that I used to show at, but it didn't work out this year...one fair was enough fun to last us until next summer anyway. ;-)

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Their projects are amazing....so much talent!!! Glad you had a nice time.

Jennifer Young said...

What a great idea! My daughters love to do projects and we love to go to fairs, so this would be great for us. I love all of the projects you came up with!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh I so love the projects. You always amaze me with all the fun projects you do with the kids.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Wow, they did an amazing job on their projects! I'm so impressed!!
Looks like a fun time! I'm shocked they got on that ride... How'd they like it?! :)

 
Blogging tips