Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Carousel Ride

When my mom and I took the kids to get their pictures taken on Tuesday, we also did some Christmas shopping and ended up in the food court at the mall for lunch. Morgan and Blake begged to go see the horsies, so they ended up going on their first carousel ride! (I happened to have my camera in my purse in case we went to see Santa, but I didn't get up the nerve to try that one! Maybe next time...or next year-LOL!)

Getting buckled in. (See Blake down in the corner watching-too cute!)

The carousel just starting. Morgan is pretending to be scared and Blake is having a blast....

Now the carousel is really going! Morgan is no longer scared and is laughing and squealing and just having a blast! Blake is no longer thinking this is fun though. He grabbed on to my shirt, pulling it off, as he tried to get me to hold him (which I did eventually being tired of my bra showing! LOL!)


I don't think Blake will be begging to see the horsies again, but I imagine Morgan will be! She is already asking, as I'm typing and she is looking at the picture, to go again next weekend-LOL!

(Please excuse the lack of make-up. I get so used to not wearing it, being home all the time, that I forget that I really should smear some on when I leave the house-LOL!)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

We love the carousel! My son gets so excited every time he sees the horsies. Cute pictures - and you don't need to wear any makeup :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the expressions on their faces. How exciting for them.

Alexia said...

Oh fun! The boys would be in Heaven if I could locate a carousel around here!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

You look fine! LOL! I know what you mean though...No need for makeup anymore for me either... LOL! Looks like fun!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You guys are too cute! How fun is that! We love doing this at the zoo.

 
Blogging tips