Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lighted Farm Implement Parade

Last Friday night Rich and I took the kiddos to a nearby town to see their lighted farm implement parade. This parade is special to Rich and I because it is where he took me for our first date 5 years ago. We try to make it every year, if we can, and now we actually go a little early and hang out at a friend of Rich's family's business that is along the parade route. It's so nice to have some warm food and a warm place to go if it's too cold outside! (We are very grateful to them for inviting us!) :-)

I put together another little slide show of some of my favorite entries in the parade. There are a few pics of the kiddos mixed in as well (of course! LOL!) Please excuse the picture quality-I think my camera can do better, but it needs a better photographer using it! ;-) See if you can find my typo too! I was too lazy to go back and fix it after I had already published it-LOL!

Enjoy! :-)


Music: "Sleigh Ride" from the 'A Cowboy Christmas' album by the Flying W Wranglers.

4 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love that version of Sleigh Ride. The lights on the tractors are beautiful.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

How fun is that! That looks amazing and so cool. I bet the kids loved it.

Ok Here is comes ... should be Here "it" comes ... am I right? LOL

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

That is awesome! My kids would love that!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was different, I've never seen a parade like that before.
"it" Looks like fun!

 
Blogging tips