Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Enchanted Princess Ball

My mother-in-law treated Morgan and I to the Enchanted Princess Ball this last weekend.
We were welcomed with this pretty little sign.

We expected for there to be a hairdresser, but for some reason they weren't there this year, so Morgan got a new scepter instead and grandma did her hair :-)

When they finally let us take our seats, Morgan looked around and waited patiently for the show to start.

We were able to see some new favorites.

Rapunzel from "Tangled"


Gizelle from "Enchanted"


As well as some old favorites.

Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)


Belle


All the little princesses got to rock out for a while...


....and play with streamers...

...toss a coin into the wishing well...

... and enjoy some cookies and pink lemonade.
Of course hanging out with Grandma is always a bonus to the day!


If you have a little girl and there is something like this in your area, you should totally check it out! (For those in MI, go here to see about taking your little princess!) It's a really neat experience! :-)

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like so much fun. My girls would love that. !!!
Thanx for sharing it !!!

Brimful Curiosities said...

I wish we had something like that near us!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like so much fun. She will remember that day always!

Marissa said...

Wow, I've never heard of an event like that - looks enchanting! Something for me to research, now that I have a little girl of my own :)

Alexia said...

Morgan went to this last year right? I remember reading a post about it I think. It's really neat!

I just ran across a mom/son Superhero day here in MI and I'm seriously debating taking the boys. It sounds so fun!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

She went last year right? I thought I remembered pics from last year. That really is the coolest thing, I so want to go to one.

Bummer for the hairdress but the wand is very cool!

all the princess are so cool!!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

This is SO cool! I love it when you post these pics every year.
BTW, your mom looks way too young to be a grandma. =)

 
Blogging tips