Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Goofy Girl!


I'm really new to this blogging thing, so this is the first pic I've ever put up of one of my kids and it happens to be a silly one! I'm entering to win a new camera and was asked for a picture of a kid eating an ear of corn with a sticker on their head. Since it is no longer sweet corn season here, I grabbed an ear of indian popcorn that we grew in our garden this year. The sticker is of Goofy, which I thought was fitting for the picture, don't you? :-) Morgan continued to try and eat her ear of corn even when we finished the pictures and despite trying to explain that it would be much better after it was popped. That's my goofy little girl!
You should try to win for yourself! Check out Barking Mad Blog.

1 comment:

Barking Mad! said...

Oh my goodness she's precious. What a little beauty.

You'll have to share more about growing indian popcorn, as I am really fascinated.

BTW, welcome to the blogosphere! There are so many wonderful writers out here and I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Good Luck in the contest!

Auds at Barking Mad

 
Blogging tips