Thursday, March 12, 2009

Button Board Activity

I tried another preschool activity with Morgan from education.com. I made her a button board, but it didn't work quite how it was suppose to...
I was suppose to be able to ask Morgan to make shapes by wrapping the string around the buttons or have her wrap the string around a certain number of buttons, but the best she could do was make a line with the string. I think she is probably still a little young for the activity, since it was even hard for me to keep the string from slipping off the buttons! LOL!
I did figure out how I could make it work for her, though. I ended up making a shape with the string and she would tell me what shape it was and then count the buttons inside it. It turned out to be a lot of fun even though it didn't go as planned. :-)

If you would like to try some new activities or worksheets with your kiddos, just head on over to education.com for some fun ideas!

4 comments:

Alexia said...

My dad made something like this for us when we were little. He took a square piece of wood and pounded nails into it, so that they were sticking up a little and then we used rubber bands to make designs - it was really fun!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You rock my dear! I so need to sit my butt down and go there and try some games out. Ok this Saturday no matter what I'll do it :)

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

What a great idea! I think I would use a rubberband though. I need all the help I can get!

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://www.anqam.com/arabic-seex.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR=Purple][B]Google[/B] hopes its two new technologies will speed up the internet. One of the these new technologies is a major update to its search engine that adds real-time results to [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]search pages, pushing Google further ahead in the race to deliver the most up-to-date information.[/COLOR]


[B][URL=http://www.google.com]Google[/URL][/B] [COLOR=Purple]now immediately indexes articles and photos from services such as Facebook, [/COLOR]Twitter and [COLOR=Red]FriendFeed[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]presenting the results in a constantly updating marquee. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid]The search giant said it will apply its ranking algorithm to real-time results as it does ordinary results[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]but not[/COLOR] [URL=http://keepipprivate.info]anonymous proxy[/URL][COLOR=Blue] sites which[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]they will break the rule of the new google search.[/COLOR]

The second change is DNS (Public Domain Name System) rolled out by Google. The service in an attempt to solve a different but equally important speed issue. DNS converts the web addresses we use, such as www.google.com into the IP addresses that computers use

[COLOR=Purple]They also are making some improvement in GEO google engines like for exmaple in middle east some site[/COLOR]s [COLOR=Red]will be contributed in their new engine [/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]experience for [/COLOR][COLOR=Purple]example like[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.anqam.com/anqam-12013.html]سكس[/URL]

So there will be a very good improvement and hope we can see more.[COLOR=Red]

[U][B]If the topic does not belong to this forum please mod as kind of request to move it in its right section.[/B][/U][/COLOR]

[url=http://www.anqam.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=1]فساتين[/url] ‫-‬ [url=http://www.anqam.com/anqam-12013.html]سكس[/url]

 
Blogging tips