Monday, February 22, 2010

Yet Another Getaway

I'm foregoing my Make Something Monday post to let you know that I'll be away for the rest of the week! I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning to attend a surveying conference with Rich in Lansing. Actually he'll be attending the conference and I'll be doing fun stuff! I plan to meet up with an old friend that I used to work with when I went to college over there. I haven't seen her since my baby shower almost 4 years ago and now she is expecting her first after trying for over 4 years and going through 2 IVFs. I can't wait to see her again and talk baby stuff! :-) I'll also be meeting Alexia from The Mommy Rambles for the first time! We e-mail all the time and have talked about meeting up before, but it hasn't worked out. I hope it does this time! :-)

So, while I'm away, I have few posts scheduled if you still feel like stopping by. I don't know what kind of access to the Internet I'll have, but I'll be sure to come by everyone's blogs and catch up with you when I'm back!

Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, please be sure to check out my giveaway for a wonderful children's book! My kids really enjoyed it, so I'm sure yours will as well! :-)

Have a great week everyone! :-)

6 comments:

Alexia said...

I can't wait!

We are getting a TON of snow right now, I hope the roads are clear for you tomorrow morning!

Wendy said...

Sounds like a nice getaway! Maybe next time your in the lansing area we can get together as well!

Enjoy your week.

Nancy M. said...

I hope you have a fun trip!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a great time. See you when you get back.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Sweetie you have lot's of fun, that sounds like a great week! I can't wait to hear more about your bloggy meeting!!!

Miss ya already :)

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Have a great time!!

 
Blogging tips