Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Sleeping Pooch

An Ordinary Life is hosting a contest to win a Sleep Number Pet Bed! I thought it would be a great opportunity for Bear dog to get a new bed since he's chewed up 2 couches now! I hope he's grown out of the chewing stage , because the Sleep Number Pet Bed looks really nice.:-) Bear was actually sleeping here, but the flash woke him up a bit. I chose this picture for my entry, because I thought it was sweet that he was sharing his couch! He was trying his best to fit on one cushion so the cat could have the other. (This was taken a couple months before Morgan was born. We were in the process of rearranging the house, so please ignore the mess.)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

OMG he's huge what a love! Thanks for entering he's too stinkin cute!

 
Blogging tips