Thursday, January 5, 2012

Morgan's Christmas Performances

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. I didn't plan on taking a break, but it ended up that way anyway. :-) I'm hoping to catch up blogging about all our Christmas activities we had real soon. For now, I have some of Morgan's performances that I wanted to share.

Morgan had a Kindergarten Christmas sing at the school, which was really nice. They sang 8 different songs and you can tell that they had a lot of fun learning them and singing them for all their parents and loved ones. This is their first song "Up on the Housetop".




Morgan's dance studio also did a few of their dances for a local nursing home. The performance happened to include both Morgan's ballet and tap routines, as well as the little routine that the studio had done for the town's Christmas parade. I tried for 2 DAYS to upload a video, but I couldn't get it to work, so here are a few pictures:

Morgan and one of her dance classmates in their tap costume.


Tapping to the song "Purple People Eater"



Morgan with her other dance classmate in their ballet costume.



Their ballet routine was to the song "Practical Magic".

**UPDATE: I was able to get the video uploaded to YouTube!! So, here the Practical Magic routine:

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So cute, love the video and those dance costumes are so pretty.

annies home said...

how cute love those little dancers they look so excited to perform thanks for visiting my blog as well

Marissa said...

Adorable! I ended up taking a bit of a blogging break too. I love the ballet costumes! Takes me back to my dancing days :) Happy New Year!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

So cute! She looks just gorgeous all dressed up, and they did a great job on the ballet routine!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OH Yeah I can get into your site I tried last night a few times it kept saying no acess :(.

What fun, I use to love Tap, Ballet only since I had to get into Jazz ... lol

What a fun performance!

 
Blogging tips