Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

Rich saw this posted on facebook and made sure to show it to me, so I figured I'd make it...even if it sounded HOT.  Surprisingly it wasn't hot at all and maybe could have even used more hot sauce!


Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

1 16 oz. box Penne pasta, cooked and drained
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked
1/2-1 C. Franks Hot Sauce (I used 2/3c.)
1 C. Ranch dressing
1-2 C. Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or Cheddar)

1. Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.

2. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. In separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese. Pour sauce over all and mix well.

3. Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bake for 20-25 min
 
This recipe originally came from the facebook page, What's Cooking?
 
I linked up at Delicious Dish Tuesday and What's Cooking Wednesday:
Full Time Mama

whats-cooking-wednesday-image




9 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks so good and so easy. I will be adding it to a meal plan soon! Thanks

Jamie said...

Looks yummy - saving this one!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds delicious!

Amanda said...

Yum! I love buffalo chicken and I love pasta ~ thanks for putting the two together and sharing it with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday :)

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I saw this recipe at Walmart on a recipe card next to the Franks Red Hot. I made it. Loved how easy it was to make and didn't taste too shabby either! :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday!! Love your shares!!!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh wow Rick would probably actually like this one. Thanks for the recipe :)

momo said...

(Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake) This recipe sounds really good. I will have to make this for hubby & I this week for dinner.

cman said...

Now that is a different recipe. It looks so good and cheesy.

Anonymous said...

this sound amazingly delicious im gonna have to try this recipe thanks for sharing

 
Blogging tips