Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blake's Spring Art Class Projects 2015

Blake had another fun 4 weeks of art in March/April where he was able to try some new things!

I LOVE these!  I think I'll be putting them out on display each Spring. :-)

Super cute bear!

 The kids really look forward to the week they get to work with clay.  This is Blake's first clay project that sits on a shelf.  (The rest have been more like pictures that hang up.)  He really enjoys creating things like this and I think he did a pretty great job on his penguin!

This project is neat.  They painted then tore paper to create the waves in the water and they also used a fun technique to paint their own mat to go on their picture.

We may look into a class this summer, but if not it'll be Fall again before Blake takes another class.  Morgan wants to join him doing art this next year and will be taking a break from dance.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I really enjoy seeing his artwork. He is so talented and I am so happy that he enjoys it!

 
Blogging tips