Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Wishes

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent the afternoon with Rich's family for a delicious dinner and now I have the house to myself! The kids went to spend the night at Grandma's. (They hadn't seen Grandma in a couple weeks with us being sick.) Rich is out doing his best to try and get a deer.

When I think about all that I'm thankful for, one of the first things that comes to mind is my family. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. I can't help but tear up a bit with gratitude to God for these people that I get to spend every day with. I don't have the house to myself very often, but when I do I realize that I almost feel lost without them here-they are such a huge part of my life! (Then I realize that I can work much more effeciently without the distractions! LOL! I still miss them, though.)

I hope you take a moment today to stop and think of what you are thankful for. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend! :-)

Oh! I wanted to share these with you as well. Morgan helped me roll them into balls and put the sprinkles on. (Blake even helped a little with the sprinkles!) We had such a great time making them and I wish you could taste them! They are delicious! ;-)

4 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I'm doing the same thing right now. Just posted my Thanksgiving note on Momtrends. Feeling very blessed this year. Enjoy your night.

annies home said...

Glad to see you all had a happy thanksgiving

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cookie look great. We had a great day, hope you enjoyed your alone time. How nice that you didn't have to cook.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my dear! Very beautiful post it was wonderful to take a moment to see what is around us!

Those cookies are too cute!

 
Blogging tips