Monday, September 26, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Back in August the kids, my nieces, my mom and my brother all spent an afternoon at the beach. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time enjoying the water and soaking up the sun :-)


Morgan and Blake playing in the park by the beach while they wait for their cousins to get ready.


Blake in the water...I love how the sailboat is in the distance :-)


Morgan holding hands with her cousin in the water...melted my heart seeing how well they get along. :-)


Playing in the sand...working on a castle!


While the kids played, the adults enjoyed the view...the lighthouse and Blue Water Bridge to Canada.


The area's little cruise boat.


More sailboats


Another type of sailing...a windsurfer! This must really take some skill!
Besides all the sites, water and sand, we also enjoyed checking out all the shells and stones on the beach. The kids thought it was great, but I was even in awe of the beauty of it all! I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon :-)

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a perfect day. Your photos are lovely!

Caroline said...

Very beautiful.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh that looks like so much fun! Love all the boats :)

 
Blogging tips