Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Fun and then Some

We managed to squeeze in a few pumpkin projects this fall, despite having less time with both kiddos being in school. I think it's harder on me than the kiddos, not having the time to be as creative with them! LOL!

The kiddos' entries into the newspaper's coloring contest. I think it's cute Blake tried coloring his like his sister's :-)

These are some Marshmallow Pumpkins we made. I had seen them on Frugal Family Fun blog, but I made a little change by adding a green sprinkle for the stem :-)


The kids LOVED making these Paper Bag Pumpkins!


The pumpkins turned out almost as cute as their creators :-)


Of course we had to pick our TWO pumpkins from the garden.


Then do a little posing for pictures with the pumpkins....and the cattle.


I put the kiddos to work taking the pumpkins to the house...good thing work is fun at their age :-)


I made these Candy Corn Cupcakes just because I thought they were cute and would be fun to eat this time of year :-)


The cat posing with the pumpkin that we never had time to carve before Halloween. Now if only she were black, it would be more fitting for this time of year! :-)

6 comments:

Dee said...

So many great memories! Yall did a great job!

Caroline said...

Everything is wonderful & beautiful as always. Your such a wonderful fun Mommy !!
Have a great day.

Alexia said...

Fun! I love those pumpkin marshmallows!

We actually planted pumpkins in the spring, but they never turned orange! I just don't have good luck with living things LOL! (although I have to admit, I wasn't too bothered by it because I'm not a fan of carving pumpkins).

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those were fun projects. They did a great job coloring. Those are wonderful pumpkins! Love all the pictures. Your children are as cute as ever!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh you always find the best things to do with the kids! The garden made some awesome pumpkins. Mine always come out so small .. lol

Oh yes Black would be awesome but she does look pretty cool next to it!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

They are so stinkin' cute with their pumpkins from the garden!
I love those cupcakes!
You are still the coolest mom I know! Your kids are so lucky you find all these awesome things for them to do!

 
Blogging tips