Thursday, October 8, 2009

Silly Kids Photo Contest

Hasbro is sponsoring a Silly Kids Photo Contest on 5 Minutes for Mom to win either $1,000 for the first prize or $300 for the second prize to go towards the child's education. I'm thinking this would be great for the activities I would like to do with Morgan (and eventually Blake) for preschool the next few years!

So I racked my brain trying to think of a silly photo. I knew we had some, but when you need it, you can never remember, right? (Maybe that's just me?) Anyway, I finally thought of this one:
This is Morgan when she was nearly 9 months old. She loved chewing on that rubber duck and, as you can see, it could turn out to be quite a comical sight! :-)

If you would like a chance to win as well, just head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and check out the rules! :-)

4 comments:

Just Breathe said...

Cute picture. Good luck!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That picture is too flipping cute!!!

kimberly said...

the things kids put in their mouth!

The Jacobsen Family! said...

LOL!! This is a perfect picture!

Blogging tips