Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two Ingredient Cookies

The picture is a bit deceiving for this recipe since I added in a few extra ingredients.  I have yet to try this recipe without adding more ingredients to it since I already know I like the extras.  I love how EASY and HEALTHY these are and they taste pretty good too!
Two Ingredients:
* 2 ripe bananas
* 1 cup quick oats

1. Mash bananas with potato masher and stir in quick oats.

2. Add any other desired ingredients.  (I like to put in a handful of chocolate chips, a handful of coconut and a dash of cinnamon.)  Be careful to not add too much or the cookies won't stick together.

3. Place dough on greased cookie sheets by heaping teaspoonfuls and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

Yeilds about 12 to 16 cookies

Please visit the original post for these cookies at The Burlap Bag.

I linked up at Delicious Dish Tuesday and What's Cooking Wednesday:
Full Time Mama


whats-cooking-wednesday-image

9 comments:

mail4rosey said...

Easy and delicious are my two favorite words together. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am going to make these.....I have two bananas that are just about ready! I like the idea of coconut so I think I will add that to them.

Cascia Talbert said...

That sounds so good and healthy too!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

YUMMY girlie, I would never have thought those 2 ingredients could make a cookie. I must admit I love your add ons too :)

Clueless_Mama said...

I would never have thought about making a cookie like this. What a great idea! Can't wait to try it.

Clueless_Mama said...

I would never have thought about making cookies like this. It's a great idea. Can't wait to give it a try.

Kelsey Apley said...

Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing!!

Anne D. said...

Thanks for the recipe idea! I love that they're healthy:)
annejk112233 at yahoo dot com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

YUM! Easy is my FAVORITE! :) Thank you so much for linking up again! We took a week off (wish it could be more) but we're back now! Please share more! :)

 
Blogging tips