Monday, April 8, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013 #UBP13

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
 
Hi!  I'm Kristie...if you hadn't already guessed that from the title of my blog. ;-)  Welcome to Kristie's Notes!
 
Let me introduce you to my family:
My husband, Rich, and I.
My kiddos, Morgan and Blake, who are 6 and 5.
 
 
A little bit about me:
I'm a stay-at-home mom and I enjoy baking, trying new recipes, crafting with the kids (and by myself at times), cross-stitching, exercising (good thing since I like baking!), gardening (mostly veggies) and, of course, blogging!!  We live in the country on 5 acres and have a variety of critters, including 2 dogs, 2 cats and currently 4 steers (cattle) and 6 chickens.

Meet our menagerie:
 
The newest addition, Mattie the Morkie.
Bear
 
Mittens
Busch
Four steers
The chickens...when they were actually cute! ;-)
 
I hope you've enjoyed visiting me here at Kristie's Notes!  Please stop by again soon and feel free to follow me through:
 
*Google Friend Connect (in the sidebar)
*E-mail (in the sidebar)
 
 



11 comments:

Jennifer H said...

Hi Kristie, what sweet pictures! Happy to have met through #UBP13! Jen, My Boys and Their Toys

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Morgan and Blake are minis of the two of you!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! Your children must love having so many animals around. Hope your having a great time blog hopping; happy UBP13!

Wendy said...

Love the photos! I wish we lived closer! Maybe one day we will meet up in real life. :) I joined the UBP13 too!

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Hey, nice to meet you! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I grew up on an acreage with 4 acres and we had chickens, calves, dogs, cats so it make me smile to see your pictures. :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hi Kristie! Look at your family grow!! What a beautiful family and I love all your pictures, especially the new addition:)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hope you get lot's of new friends :)

MommyMandi said...

What a blessing to live on so much land and raise all those animals. How cool! My daughter would love to come visit. :)

Cher said...

Adorable kids!

Stopping by to say hi from the Ultimate Blog Party!

http://momandmore.com/2013/04/party-with-me-at-the-ultimate-blog-party-2013-ubp13.html

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

ok, so your entire family (including animals) is ADORABLE!

my site is ouata.wordpress.com and my etsy shop is ouata.etsy.com Be sure to stop by and visit me!

Cathi said...

I’m stopping by from the UBP13. Gorgeous family!! I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Hugs,
Cathi
http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

 
Blogging tips