Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Watercolor Painting at the Library

It was National Library Week last week and one of the activities our library had was a watercolor bookmark class for all ages, so the kids signed up.
 
These are the two bookmarks they had to choose from.  They both chose to make the 'bee' one.
 
I somehow cut off the top of both their heads while taking pictures...I'm going to blame it on my phone ;-)





 
 
Their finished bookmarks!  I helped a little with staying within lines and blending, but the kids did most of it on their own...even the writing!

For more Wordless Wednesday, visit Go Graham Go and the WW HQ.

Please be sure to enter my Current Giveaways. You can find the links in the sidebar! :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Morgan and Blake! Cute bookmarks.

Oma

Anonymous said...

very nice,:-)

Happy Wordless.
would be nice if you can link up at my blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net

posh said...

I like those bookmarks. They make reading fun.

mail4rosey said...

I like projects like this because you know they're going to enjoy them for a good long while. They came out nice!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They came out so cute!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

They did a great job! I always chop the top of their heads off in my photos. Drives my hubby crazy haha

Anonymous said...

Very good job.

Opa

An Apel a Day said...

How pretty!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OHHHH they did such a great job. I love them both.

Man I'm far behind on my comments :( sorry girlie.

 
Blogging tips