Friday, April 19, 2013

Crazy Coincidence Between the Kids, Cats and Canines

It took me up until a few weeks ago to make this connection, but the kids, cats and dogs all have names that start with either 'B' or 'M'!  It's a nice even combination of 'B' and 'M' names too and it was totally unplanned!  Actually all the kids and animals were named by either Rich, me or the kids.  Here's the breakdown of the names and their origins:

Kids:
*Morgan: named pimarily by me as it's a name that I always liked.
*Blake: the only boy name Rich and I could agree on.

Dogs:
*Bear: named by Rich
*Mattie: named by me

Cats:
*Busch: named by Rich
*Mittens: named by Morgan

See!  All purely a coincidence...or evidence that we all think alike? ;-)

3 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Too funny. I thought naming the boys bipoth with c's was brilliant until someone is in trouble and I tongue tied lol

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Interesting! I have to think about this. My children are Adam and Amber.
We have had Lisa, Abby, Zack, Maggie, Angle and Skye. We had a cat named Hunter. Not much of a pattern for me!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Well jeez I finally made it to where I ended. Sorry I did realize I was so far behind :(

 
Blogging tips