Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Mismatched Mutts

Our eight year old, 100 lb, Lab/Chesapeake Bay Retriever cross, Bear...
..and our 10 week old (at the time of the picture), 3 lb,  Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie cross), Mattie.
 
Bear won't look at me because I made him sit for the picture when he wanted in the garage.  Then, on top of that, the little puppy kept bugging him.  Notice the ears are back...not a happy camper. ;-)
 
 
For more Wordless Wednesday, visit Go Graham Go and the WW HQ.

Please be sure to enter my Current Giveaways. You can find the links in the sidebar! :-) 

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it! So cute. Love the difference in size, but I'm sure they will be the best of friends. :) Dogs are great.

Meg @ write meg! said...

Such sweeties -- and I'm sure they're good friends! My buddy has a Chesapeake and she is the cutest :)

An Apel a Day said...

They do look cute and funny with one another.

OrangeHeroMama said...

oh my gosh! they're so adorable!!

http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/04/wordlesswednesday-potato-love-w-linky.html

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that one is so big and the other is such a peanut. They are so cute.

Felicia said...

He might not be happy but he sure is a cute pie!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Bear, I like your title except they call Matte a designer dog, not a mutt ;)

Oma

Rebecca said...

superb pic..


Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here .

Alexis AKA MOM said...

LOL Bear you poor thing, mama was being so mean .. hehe.

Super cute pics :)

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

ADORABLE!! So excited for you and your new puppy! :)

 
Blogging tips