Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Wishes

As I pack and get ready to head off to Germany this Thanksgiving day, I realize that I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for a husband who is willing to take care of our two little ones while I'm gone for 10 days. I am thankful for my two beautiful children, who I'm going to miss terribly while I'm gone. I am thankful to those in the family who have offered to help care for the children while Rich is working and I'm away. I am thankful for my parents, who have done so much for me through my life and are now giving me a great opportunity to travel to Germany to come spend time with them. The list could go on and on, but today my family is what I'm most thankful for. I love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. I only have a couple posts scheduled for the next 10 days and I probably won't have time to post while I'm gone. Sorry to those who check my blog on a regular basis, but I hope to have several posts about Germany when I get back! :-)

No comments:

 
Blogging tips