Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary

Rich and I have been married for three years today. Time has really flown and, at the same time, it seems like it's been longer for everything that has happened. We hadn't even been dating for a year when we got married. Before our second anniversary we had already had two children. Marriage alone was a huge adjustment, let alone adding two pregnancies and two babies to our new lives together. Through all our trials, and there have been many, Rich has stayed by my side and worked through them with me. I tease that if we could make it through what we've been through so far, we can make it through anything. I don't know what else God has planned for us, but I know He sent me a great friend to enjoy life with. I couldn't have asked for a better man for my husband or a better father for my children.


I love you, Rich! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Opa said...

Happy Anniversary. We love all four of you.
ma und da

Kristie said...

Thanks Mom and Dad! :-)

 
Blogging tips