Thursday, March 4, 2010

Distracted by Something Shiny Etsy shop

I came across the Distracted by Something Shiny Etsy Shop through another blog when a Country Girl John Deere glass tile pendant really stuck out! I immediately clicked on the link and found all sorts of wonderful John Deere glass tile pendants and showed them to Rich-the big fan of John Deere ;-)

After looking through them, Rich chose this one to get for Morgan as a gift from Daddy for her 4th birthday. Totally Rich's idea, since I was thinking more of his cousin...or me...when I saw them-LOL! (I thought that was super sweet!) This one is actually Morgan's. It came in the mail yesterday and I could wait to share some pics with you.

In the ordering process KC, the Etsy shop owner, recommended these bottle cap pendants for Morgan, being that she would only be 4, these would hold up better during play. Of course I couldn't resist and ordered these too. They are actually super cool! Not only do they magnetically connect to a little washer on the stretchy chokers, but they can also be used as magnets on the refridgerator to hold up all the wonderful watercolors Morgan has been doing!

If you like these as much I do, stop by Distracted by Something Shiny Etsy Shop and check out KC's selection. The bottle cap magnetic pendants are $3.00 each and if you order 3, the choker is free! The glass tile pendant is $6.00 with the choker being a little extra. Great gift ideas for little (or big) girls!

Don't forget to enter the Wisdom Courage Strength Children's book giveaway that ends tonight, 10:00 pm EST!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Those are so cute!

xoxo

Wendy said...

Super Cute! I love finding new stuff on the Etsy shops!

Cascia Talbert said...

They are beautiful and reasonably priced too. I love Etsy shops.

Thanks for stopping by Healthy Moms and leaving us a comment!

Have a totally awesome Thursday!

Cascia Talbert said...

They are beautiful and reasonably priced too. I love Etsy shops.

Thanks for stopping by Healthy Moms and leaving us a comment!

Have a totally awesome Thursday!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are super cute. I actually bought several of the Scrabble Tiles for Christmas gifts. Very cute idea for Morgan.

Alexia said...

Those are cute - it *almost* makes me want to wear a John Deere logo LOL

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh how cute!!! :) I'm so a pink nad black girl.

 
Blogging tips