Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Cool Shades!

For more Wordless Wednesday, check out 5 Minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go! and Healthy Moms.

I also want to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'll be posting tomorrow about our fun filled day today :-)


May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

10 comments:

Prasti said...

stylin'! i love how they're grinning while looking at each other. so cute.

happy ww!

Alexia said...

Cute! I've gotta go back to Children's Place. I got home and found out Jack had actually lost his sunglasses and then he managed to break Noah's the next day LOL

Kim said...

Cute!!!

Cascia Talbert said...

Cool shades! Thanks for visiting and linking to us!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

They look like movie stars! Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Nancy M. said...

They look too cool! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Jenn said...

we need new shades and umbrellas in our house!! ;)

love the poem... have I heard it before? where does it come from!
that is my prayer when folks are going through trials... including myself... for blessings, promises, friends, comfort, smiles, to be seen in the midst! ;)

Jenn~

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just had to laugh. Look at those smiles. They both think they are the coolest!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGosh I'm loving Blakes T-shirt! Caden would love it!

Caroline said...

Such cuties and I really enjoyed the poem.
Caroline

 
Blogging tips