Monday, March 22, 2010

Make Something Monday: Spaghetti Dinner

Make Something Monday



Our electric company always sends us a recipe with our bill and the recipes always sound delicious, but I had never made them...until a couple weeks ago....then I made this one twice plus another one! LOL! Anyway, this Spaghetti Dinner turned out a lot better than I expected and it was super easy! (I didn't get a picture before dinner, so the picture is actually of the leftovers that had been in the fridge for a while.)




Spaghetti Dinner

  • 1 lb hamburger, browned
  • 1 cup spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
  • 1/4 cup chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
  • 1 Tbsp ketchup
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 cups tomatoes (I used tomatoes that I have frozen-worked GREAT!)
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • pinch Italian Seasoning


Mix all ingredients in skillet with a tight lid. Turn on medium heat until steam appears, then turn heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.

See! Super easy! :-)

7 comments:

Caroline said...

That sounds Yummy !!!! I have been trying lots of these recipes you put up and they are great !!!!
Have a great Monday !!!
Caroline

Wendy said...

Sounds good! I might have to make this sometime this week! I have been looking for some new recipes.

Wendy said...

Yummy, I might be adding this to my meal plan this week! I have been looking for some new recipes.

Have a great Monday!

Andrea said...

Yum..Yum!!
Blessings, andrea

Alexia said...

It looks kinda like goulash - does it have more of a kick than goulash does? (because that stuff is blah)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a cool electric company to do that! Sounds like a very family friendly place!

I've made one kind of like this! LOVE it. Ok girl I hate tomatoes but I do cook with the canned a lot. I never thought of doing them in the garden since I don't like them. But that is a GREAT idea to freeze them up! Ok girl in the garden this year!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's different, a recipe with your bill. It looks delicious.

 
Blogging tips